MHVALVE is a microprocessor based
electronic selector valve that operates the gear or Doors of your
scale and sport R/C airplanes, the unit will work with all standard
radios, and no servo or mechanical valve is required.
NO ATV OR PROGRAMMING REQUIRED, just plug in and use it.
The unit comes with 1/8" input and
output ports for hi volume of air, also with 1/16" reducer adapters to
fit all applications.
Gold and exclusive Feature:
- No collapsed gears when the
TX & RX are turned on with the TX gear s/w in the UP
position. There is no valve movement until the TX is turned
on and the gear switch is moved, (toggle the s/w).
Example: If the gear is down and the TX gear s/w is up
when the TX is turned on, the unit will wait for a down
s/w TX signal to be selected. This prevents a collapsed gear.
- The unit requires power to operate:
- Operating voltage: 4.8 to 6.5 volt dc (power from receiver)
- Power Consumption: less 108 ma at 4.8v,
(10.8 mah / each 6 min. flight)
- Dimensions: 1 5/16 x 1 3/4 x 3/8 (inches)
- Temperature of operation: 0 C to 70 C
- Note: it is normal that the unit will warm when it is working.
- Leaks: no leaks over the temperature range.
- Warranty: electronics lifetime
- Solenoids cycle life: 25 million
- This device operated at Hi pressure up to 160 psi
A reverse switch is used to reverse the functions without changing
anything on your radio. With this same switch you can operate the
gears (Doors) without the transmitter on for PCM radios.