- What is the best method of actuating the flaps?
A - The best way is to use a heavy duty servo running over 200oz of torque. We have one driving each flap from
the center at the moment. You could use two for added comfort.
- How strong of a servo(s) do you recommend?
A - 200oz or greater
- What material are the flaps made of?
A - 6064 Aluminum
- How do I order these?
A - Print up a form from our website
- Acceptable payment methods?
A - Mail in a check or money order made out to Aero Accessories Ltd.
- Shipping costs?
A - $10.00 UPS
- Delivery time?
A - Usually 2 weeks after order.
- Is there anything else that I need to be aware of in using these from your
A - Keep them lubed with a light grease for smooth operation. They will give you years of operating happiness.